Friday, January 28, 2011

Can you Beliebe this?

Justin Bieber is stalking me.

First he was in my email (in a new Peta2 ad) and home snail mail (on the cover of Vanity Fair; my roommate exclaimed in dismay, "This is the last issue of my subscription?"). Then he was in the HB office with his memoir First Step 2 Forever -- "includes free poster!"

The final straw? The biographical graphic novel Fame: Justin Bieber by Blue Water Comics, which arrived as a PDF preview in my HB inbox. As a non-"Belieber," I can't help but feel it's a bit wasted on me. Now that I'm past my teenybopper heyday, here's what I want to know: where was Fame: Leonardo DiCaprio when I needed it?

(There's plenty more where that came from. The Fame series also includes bios of Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, and the casts of Glee and Twilight.)

-- Katie Bircher

No comments:

Post a Comment